Wednesday 29 November 2017

Is crypto dead again?

We are at that time again where everyone is saying that's it bitcoin and alt coins are all dead there is no money in it the bubble has burst and so on. Well STOP thinking that crap its not dead or nearly dead its just resting, when something makes massive gains in such a short period of time it is vital to stop and refuel. This is the refueling stage so take my word and always get a bit more if you can afford it (I have anyway)

In my short time in this environment I have noticed it over the last number of months that something like this always happens and always takes a jump back up. I wont be surprised if in another week or so that it will jump again to all time new highs.

This is just a short blog as I think people need some information and not be panicking about it. As I say just stock up what you can afford and keep building on it, it will be worth your while down the line when you have a healthy returns on your investment or a few extra pound for something nice you need in the future.

Key part to take form this post is ;


  1. Get more if you can
  2. KEEP CALM
  3. Repeat 1 and 2
Its as easy as that

Thanks for reading and good luck   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin surges past $10,000?

Will it won't it that is the question? At the moment it is sitting at around $9,532 and getting closer to that 10k mark. I think it ...