Wednesday 29 November 2017

Bitcoin surges past $10,000?

Will it won't it that is the question?

At the moment it is sitting at around $9,532 and getting closer to that 10k mark. I think it will smash it but hey I am all for bitcoin so I will say that of course but shit I am not wrong it has blown past the 10k mark ( wooohoooo party time) lights candle on bitcoin cake let the good times roll. From here on in the rise will be just massive it will require such a small amount of movement to get us up to 15k. I read something somewhere giving a breakdown of how this will work but for some reason I cant find it (must get more organised).

Why will it move faster you may ask? Well I have to idea ha ha but one reason I think it will is it is getting more coverage in all types of media outlets and you will notice this more and in doing so more people will get involved in buying it and in turn will push the price up faster. Here comes the moon I say or maybe miss the moon and hit mars with the growth. Just make sure you  get on it as fast as you can cause we wont be coming back to get you.

As I always say get on the train and don't miss the boat, just realized train and boat shit lets just get the shuttle skip the train and the boat. Lift of is starting soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin surges past $10,000?

Will it won't it that is the question? At the moment it is sitting at around $9,532 and getting closer to that 10k mark. I think it ...