Wednesday 8 November 2017

Bitcoin how High can it go

As I am sitting here writing this I keep thinking the same thing how high can bitcoin go? Could it ever get to $3000, $4000, $5000, $6000, $7000. Well by god it can all these figures have been reached in the last 6 months the time it has been since I decided to try and write something about the highs of bitcoin. The goal posts just keep on moving with bitcoin which is amazing as of today's date bitcoin is currently valued at $7389. I wonder how silly that number may look when someone reads this blog in maybe 5 years time. So what do you folks think it may rise to? I believe that it will go up to almost £50000 in the next 5 years which would be outstanding for anyone that has any amount of bitcoin.

What's your reasoning behind that number you may ask did you just pull it out of thin air or is there somewhere you got it. Well to be honest I just pulled it out of thin air :) but from everything I have read over the last year I firmly believe that it will reach those highs. When you have major bitcoin enthusiasts saying bitcoin will go up to over $100,000 in 10 years time its hard not to listen to them.

Hell they were the ones that said it would break all them numbers that I have at the top of the post so why not listen to them when they say where it is going. I think hell if it gets half way of their target there will be quite a few happy people out there me included. All you have to do is just check out YouTube and see for yourself what the gurus are saying about bitcoin and you will start to piece the bits together yourself and believe me my target is definitely reachable in the near future.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin surges past $10,000?

Will it won't it that is the question? At the moment it is sitting at around $9,532 and getting closer to that 10k mark. I think it ...