Wednesday 4 October 2017

Rich people talk Bitcoin

So here you are thinking to yourself is bitcoin for me or is it just for the tech savvy of this world. Like most people I knew very little about bitcoin but with the power of Google I found out everything that I needed to know about bitcoin such as my biggest question will it last is it just a faze that everyone is talking about. I decided to have a quick Google (best thing ever) to find more information and I was amazed as to what I found. If bitcoin was not going to last long term then by right there would be not to many famous people putting bitcoin into their pocket (meaning hardware wallet).

To name a few celebs that have invested in bitcoin are;

Ashton Kutcher: Ashton recently invested in a company called  BitPay which is a bitcoin processor that allows merchants to accept bitcoin payments. Most people know Ashton from the Tv program "Two and a Half Men" but he is a grade A investor with investments in Spotify, Airbnb, Foursquare and Uber so he is a man of good investment ideas.







Music World: These is very broad are as many music people have all started to talk more about bitcoin such as rapper NAS, singer Lilly Allen and Mel B and world's best Snopp Dogg just to name a few. With many artists of the music world now willing to accept bitcoin as a payment method to get their music which allows for more adoption by the public of bitcoin.







Richard Branson and Bill Gates: They both have recently stated that bitcoin is not just a flash in the pan and will be here for a long time. With two such powerful people openly talking about bitcoin for me that is all I need to know about it's future and that it is here to stay.  









Now as you may be aware ( I hope that you are) that if you search you will find a lot more info out there you just have to look for it as I don't fancy trying to spoon feed you everything ha ha. Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin surges past $10,000?

Will it won't it that is the question? At the moment it is sitting at around $9,532 and getting closer to that 10k mark. I think it ...